Thursday, November 26, 2009

Weee~~

Monday,
Bahahahaha. Went to SunwayC W/ friends for 2012. So ho kua. :P We Buy 2.30 de tickets. Then when 2.00, we still go to eat pizza. :D Because of the pizza sooo long time only "come", so late for the show.(SOB) T.T
After the show, we went to popular. Oh my.. I let you see what Yen Ping did thr....

HAHA!!  xDD So suit rite?
Go shopping a while...
HuiLin eh mother come bring us back.
I back to Tze Ren house.
Hey, my mamma dunno I go out w/ friends 1.
 When we reach TR's house..
her mother ask me: "Jia yen ah, did your mother knws that you went out w/ friends?"
When I heard this, I'm gonna peng san.. 
Then I say dunno loh.
Aunty said:" Aiyoh.. Then CHAM dy lah, you din't told me, just nw your mom call me, she ask me whr are u, I said you go out w/ friends, u dunno meh?"
My mamma:" Har? Ya meh? Why I dunno 1? She din't told me before."
Oh oh... Then I phone my mamma,
I ask her: "Whr are you mom?"
She said:" On the way to come back, later only I say something w/ you."
I said:" Oh.. Bye bye."
Aiyo...Shit dy loh!
Mana tau, she din't scold me leh.. (:
*************************************************
Tuesday,
The next day, Erhhhmm. Go to Tze Ren's house again. We play badminton in the evening.
Night, go again to SunwayC, w/ Joshi yiyi, cousin sis, sis, "lao sim", and mamma.
The adult went to Giant. Then children walk their self. I'm children so walk w/ Joshi yiyi, Emily, and sis-Qi. Emily & Qi bought each of themself a Oreef bag. I choose it for Qi. (:
After that, we went to S&J. I bought this.



.........SpongeBob!.........
******************************************************
Wednesday,
Went to RajaUda for supper. We eat "eu cha kui".
I order Milo O' Peng. (:
Stupid Qi, she order kopi, then she keep drinking my milo. -.-
I ask her: " Why you order kopi u keep drinking my milo?"
She whispers to me:" Aiyo, the kopi very geli, so bitter~"
I laugh at her, She ask me to "Shhh..."
xD
She take a deep breath, then drink all her kopi. She do the face like this----(>~<)
Finish our supper, go to the clothes shop, I bought 1, book 1,
( cause mamma forgot to bring purse.-.-)

* tight till din't hav dy.-.-
Qi bought 1 too.
Then go back home! :)
..::The End::..