Monday, November 30, 2009

Trip to Thailand. (:

Sawadika~Just came back from Thailand, the way to the border, we ate "lam3 bui3". Very very spicy er, but very nice. (:

*Aduh, u see the chili....
My daddy ask my mom to set the GPS, my mom set "bo3 lo3" -.-
Thn the GPS keep "saying":" Recalculating, recalculating, after??? meters, turn right." Then my daddy nt wanna go that place so he din't make the turn. Then the GPS keep saying:" If possible, make a U-Turn." Ohmy.. So noisy..
Finally, we reach the hotel, we stay at  Sakura hotel:). 
After check in and put our things in the room, we went out to shopping. (syok syok.)xD
I forgot what I've bought dy. 
We went to ODEAN shopping mall, we take our lunch at the food court. Hey, see this.
 
* sterilize your utensil here w/ boil water. :)
After that, we go and walk around. A shitty woman thr. She sells clothes thr,(just at the side of the road.) She very uncourtesy, so so rude. *OMG


*the most left 1. *sucks!
She say to my mother like this(using hokien):" You wanna buy then buy, u dunwan buy, get lost." Walau, owe her money ah now? walau eh, din't beat her nia. The clothes like SHIT! Then I purposely drink the coconut close close to her dress( that she sell) Then she scold my sister and I:" Aiyoh!!! Don't drink at here lah! later my dress become dirty lah!!!" F*ck her asshole! What kind of ppl is this?!

Then beh syok after that.-.-. I saw the mango sipek big.


Saw that? Compare the hang up 1 w/ the the the... Aiyo, you compare it lah. (:
******************************************************
Saturday.
Went to Beach Samila before went back.(:


Take photo w/ the golden mermaid. *family photo.(:
 
Lastly. Just for kar yee. (:


















































































  • HELLO KITTY!







    *Don't be so touch. Hahaha! xD

    LAST!

    ..::The End::..