Saturday, November 14, 2009

Everything is gonna be OKAY.

Last Friday, I went to KL for my cousin sis's wedding. Before we go to Kl, We went to cameron for a night, We slept thr(so cold):) . Thn the next morning, my cousin bro, my sis and I went to the market.Thn we took some pic:).


So ugly rite? haha. Just for fun.=) Thn whn we were back from market, kakak use the vege tht we bought from pasar to cook some maggie:) My cousin sis( nt the married 1) hehe.She's a very pretty girl, bt siao siao 1.haha



*aduh, terbalik dy.Nvm lah.
Thn...
Pack things...Went to KL dy.
We went to eat strawberry icecream bfore we went to KL.So nice, but after i ate tht, my throat so uncomfortable.*lol

The wedding ceremony take place at the golf club, so syok loh.
I'm just waiting for the eating time.haha.

Just hv 1 in my phonw, wanna see more? Go to my FB lah.=)http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?v=photos&ref=profile&id=1055764676
(very nt dare to take pic w/ her, she so pretty.*sigh)

**********************************************************************************************
Thn, the Thursday just passed, I slept at Jayshii's house, for my primary school grauate ceremony, just because of she hv perfomance tht day, so I follow her. She's nt our school d last time, she just be a guest preformer.=)
The night i slept at her house, we play cho dai di til 1.30.* shhh.Dont tell anybody. haha
The next morning, we went to our school, she hv 1 team member very pretty loh.I love her smile very much, but she looks shmeful.=) She always smile smile smile, laugh laugh laugh.xD very cute.

Aiyo, like this not pretty, but the real preson very pretty 1. =)
*classroom

School time! xD
Thn siao siao friend~


Pei nie and Yen ping.
Me and Kar yee


After that, go to Jit Sin. =(
Whn waiting for my mamma, i also took some pics w/ peinie and yenping.
Oh my, I wait for my mamma for 2 hours.

Kee swee imm say de things so TOUCH! OMfG.

No mood to write dy, that's all.
..:: The End::..