Sunday, October 18, 2009

Today N' yesterday.

Ahha. Yesterday My daddy fetch us go to Queensbay. Hmm.. Before that, we went to find a uncle who introduce by my "Old-Uncle", that uncle is a fortune-teller. He ask my daddy to wear white clothes more, and to wear some iron things on his body, eg: Watch, necklace...Whatever~ So my daddy just do it. We went to queensbay for 3 hours. I bought some sushi for my self. My sister, hng...Stupid 1...Buy the mechanical pencil.. Ugly nvm, nt nice to use it.. Omg.. Buy for what leh?== Just wasting money.Bluuhhh~!!

Today, we cook steamboat for lunch.It's so delicious. After lunch, daddy bring us to see show house.Quite nice lah.


After that,we went to Tesco to buy some daily appliances. i've buy Cococrunch and some snack! Yeepee~~{ Ps; the snack my daddy want it.Sob.} Daddy bought 3 box of ice-cream, 3 Dutch lady fresh milk...and many many things.Then we saw a pack of 20KG dog food..Walau eh..So big. Eat 1 year also cnt finish..

Tonight we ate steamboat again..But the soup nt lunch 1..

I think that's all. Goodnight.=)

..::The End::..