Sunday, October 18, 2009

Many things to tell you.=)

Hello again everybody, sry for late to post this, caus' I'm busy.=)

First, let you see my B'day cake first. I hv to mention here, feel very sry for late to post this... And my B'day was 12 days ago from today.----4/OCT.Now, say hello to my B'day cake!


Izit nice? My mother's idea. It really taste good... My favourite Chocolate banana~ This cake hv 12 pieces but 11 different flavour. =)

Ermmm...Anything more huh~~ Ofcourse hav! This is more longer time...

Went to playground with my cousin sis... She already post this on her blog. (I'm not copying you,sis SW.)

Yeepee~~ This is not childish, but childhood.
Something more here..Hmm...Let me think...

I went to Gurney & Queensbay with Pei Nie, her lil' bro, and his friend.=) They two soooo~ cute! (12/OCT)
We take our dinner at T-Bowl. The Ice- cream nt really nice lah.. But the Tom Yum very very nice! ( Try it) =)
The shape of the Ice-Cream like SHIT... ahaha...But nt so bad lah...Can accept it...


Ermm.. I think that's all...

..::The End::..