Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pizza. My favourite.♥

Hello everybody, it's me again. Din't hv the time to post something during weekdays. Last Sunday before i went to my uncle's house, my daddy bring us to Pizza Hut. My mother must eat "vege" tht day, so she cant eat pizza. Althought hv the vegetarian pizza, but my mum duwan.=) 


Yummy pizza, beef 1. =P
I've ate 3 piecexD
Then 1 and a half cup of coke.
And, three pieces of garlic bread..1 bread stick. 1 bowl of mushroom soup...


It's nice, really ho chiak!=)

ahaha.. My sis drinkig her mushroom soup. She ask me to capture her.== Siao eh.
Wht a lao2 tu3 pose.xDD

It's mine turn, haha.I'm drinking my myshroom soup too.=B
(Wow. How come my fingers sooo~ long..?)

T.T LAst bite of my pizza..(SOB)

Thn..We go to my aunt's house. Thn I play w/ my tht 1 very cute d cousin sis.hehe.
Thn i play her "ABC" magnet.=D

Guess wht sentence is tht, thn just leave a comment on my " chit chat" place.=)

Stupid rite?==
Thn. Haiz..The way to my uncle's house. I slept lik a pig, whn I woke up, captured this.( bfore hair cut.)T.T

Bah!
Ghost!
Okay lah, tht's all.

..::The end::..