Friday, July 1, 2011

Darn!

I really don't know what should I do now, and what am I doing now, I am so USELESS.fml. 
First of all, I'm so disappointed in my exam's results :C
And, I really lack of money these days. SHIT. I have no idea where I spent the money. ==
Friends are betraying me these days, I really hate it when they did that to me. WTFFFFFFFF.
I feel that I am so stupid for being like this, I don't like it! Ya, I absolutely hate it! 
And you, ya I'm saying you, You are so noisy, bitch. I hate you when you are shouting like nobody's there omg you looks so stupid. ZZ


Well, I'm kinda sad with my teeth now, they are so f'ckin ugly. -,-

But they're cute sometimes! teehehehehehhe.
Sosososo looking forward to the day when I can take off my braces wooo!
hahaahha. 
Ooops. heheheh, byebye bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. <3