Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SMALL GAS award.

" Errhmmm. This year, the most SMALL GAS prize award for....... MR. Fong yong jie! Ladies and gentlement, please raise your hand and BOO him loudly!" Stupid Fong yong jie, havent seen a boy that the temperament damn like girl 1 ah. Dint tease him pun, then come to kacau² me.. Always talk bout' nonsense. He dint use his brain when he wants to speak something. He NEVER use his brain properly. This kind of ppl ah.. Aduh... How coe he can live in this world? Kick his butt er..!! Always thought that himself is handsome.. ( ueekkk~) You knw why i hate him? Long long long story.... Once today, ( Dunno what language) When teacher ask me to write somehting on the balckboard hoh, the suddenly i heard a voice, It's his voice, he say something bad bout' me, then i ma scold him loh, then i continue my work, then he still say:" Write thing still wanna scold ppl, damn HIAO..." Then i stare at him, I write as faster as i can. Then go ack to my place. I'm very angry with him, whatever he say me i also can bear, but he say me hiao cannot! He say i hiao, dint think bout' himself hiao or nt. Shit his asshole.!Angry er.



..::The End::..